Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Somethings which I forgot to add yesterday: Emotion lyrics, and Pani Poni Dash!

The banner is taken from Pani Poni Dash! An anime which is funny as hell. It's about this teacher, Rebecca Miyamoto, who's a genius, and graduated from MIT at the age of 11. Yes, 11. Since she's taken a teaching job in a high school, she's got to discipline people who are much older than her. While she carriers herself as an adult, she still acts like a child at times (Sensei ma so, baka! [note that my japanese is horrible. Rofl] (I'm a teacher, idiot!!) ), and sulks when she does not get some of the things she wanted.

That's why this show is funny as hell to watch. Toss in a teacher who's drunk half of the time (female too), and an old geezer, and they have a receipe for success. I was rather sceptical of this anime at first, but because one of my net friends is in the sub group, I decided to download it as a sign of support.

And hell, was that a good decision. The girls that Rebecca, or Becky, as they call her, also have a great invidual characters in them, as each of them are different. You have the slacker-cum-genius, a study bug, the wierd dude, and so on.

It sounds almost like any other class in any JC. LoL.

On top of that, Rebecca is being monitored by Aliens, who have selected her for "Bio data sample", or whatever that means. The aliens themselves make quite a joke, as their captain is a huge slacker, who forever tells his subornates what they should do, while he goes on napping.

Also, the references to other things in this anime are plentiful. There is barely a moment without a reference to something else, such as Astroboy or Vampire Hunter D.

All in all, a very very good anime.

And did I mention that Rebecca Miyamoto is "omega kawaii" as well? =P
--

Emotion Lyrics:

Anata no kage wa Hohoemi utsushite
Namida no shiziku sono mama kakushiteru
Daichi no Kibou Minamo no atashi mo
Ienai koto no kodokusa shitteru
Hashiri dashita nara mirai wa Sou kotae akeru tobira

Emotion! Kitto kono sora wa yume no katachi
Tokimekukono kodou hibiiteru
Emotion! Sotto kanasanetai anata no yume
Shizuka ni me wo tojite dakishimeru

Chiisana kizu rizumu ni tokashite
Anata ni okuru honto no Melody wo
Shizukana yoru ni kagami de utsuseba
Kanashii kurai watashi wa anata
Furikaere nakute kinou tada hitori yureru omoi

Emotion! Kitto mamaoru kara ima wo kakete
Hikari to kage dakara dekiru koto

Relation! Motto tsutaetai kono kimochi wo
Sunao ni umare kuru kotoba dake
Relation! Soko ni arawareta shinjitsu dake,
Kawarazu kagayaite ite hoshii.

Emotion! Kitto kono sora wa yume no katachi
Tokimeku kono kodou hibiiteru.
Emotion! Sotto kasanetai anata no yume.
Shizuka ni me wo tojite dakishimeru

In your shadow is something I can make out to be your smile.
My tear drops remain hidden as they are.
In the place of ope I compose the surface.
I don't realy understand the concept of being alone.
Open the door to the future - It's starting to run.

Emotion! The sky surely reflects a model of my dream.
Letting this resonating impulse fly away.
Emotion! Gently, I count the dreams I've had of you.
Quietly shut your eyes and then hold me.

The small wounds of mine go along with the rhythm.
And to you, I give the melody of truth.
In this quiet night, I outline the looking glass.
To you, I am your darkened sadness.
I can't turn back the days though my thoughts sway towards another person.

Emotion! Surely, I will be the guardian of the fledglings now.
I can do it in the light and in darkness.

Relation! I want to purge my emotions more now
The only thing that will come are the shy words.
Relation! Only the unwavering truth should show up and shine.

Emotion! The sky surely reflects a model of my dream.
Letting this resonating impulse fly away
Emotion! Gently, I count the dreams I've had of you.
Gently shut your eyes and then hold me

Could not find them on the net, so I decided to take it out from Gundam Seed Destiny Episode 48 myself. It was tiring, but I think I now respect the fan subbers more than ever, since they take time to time the script, translate, and typeset. Thanks fo Xero-Sux (Rofl at the group name. It's rumored that they consist of the other half of Cellphone^2 subs who did not make the switch to Hiro when Cellphone^2 broke up.) for the translation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home